| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moncton, Nb in August is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 80.8mm (3.2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Moncton, Nb August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Moncton, Nb, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Moncton, Nb:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) NNW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 163.9 kms (101.8 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) NNW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) WNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) W
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) SW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) S
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 223.3 kms (138.8 miles) SW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) SSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 297.6 kms (185 miles) N
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) ENE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) ENE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) E
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 121.1 kms (75.2 miles) E
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 163.6 kms (101.6 miles) SE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.2 miles) SSE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 188 kms (116.8 miles) SSE